Megaman The Series PT.1 Megaman The Series PT.1

Gross, sprites.

I see megaman in the flash portal and I'm hoping to see something new, something original. Instead, here's another sprite animation like the hundreds there are out there. I don't care how many movie clips you had to make or how many tweens, you didn't actually draw anything yourself except maybe the preloader. Megaman in sprite form belongs in games. Put in some effort next time and draw the stuff yourself. Even if it would look pretty bad, it would be better than sprites. Every asshole and his dog has a sprite flash made... be original, at least slightly more so.

eBaums world dot com eBaums world dot com

The song was well written, but meh.

Yeah, and I don't get what Eric "stole". Did he take uncopyrighted material and redistribute it while putting a tag that said it was hosted on his site? If that's what you're all choked about, I'd say kudos to him for being clever enough to make a living at that. I don't put my content on the net to make money and if he stole from someone who did, then there would be obvious legal repercussions. Why hate the man? Did he manage to launch his site before you had the idea and now he's cornered a section of the internet? Eh well.

Note to the author: Nice job with the song and animation, but I think your concept of theft may be flawed.

altffour responds:

The same thing clould be said about an elite group of diamond theives.

IT IS ILLEGAL.

Why don't some of you retards get that laws are valid on the internet too?

"uncopyrighted material"

No such thing. There is such a thing as "intellectual property" which means after you make it and publish it, you own the rights to it.

More can be seen here: http://www.wipo.int/portal/index.html.en

littleFoot littleFoot

Holy Jesus the Jew!

Damn... that was amazing! All my base are belong to you.

Starfleet Uniform Pockets Starfleet Uniform Pockets

Haha, not enough star trek parodies out there :p

This was actually pretty good. If this was your first flash and you did it in about a day and change, that's not bad. It took me about the same ammount of time for my first few flashes too :)

I like how the when the monster showed up, the nameless red shirt calls for the captain, and just like in TOS, gets iced. Hehe, the nameless red shirt ensign... gets me every time! :p

Good job!

zebragrrl responds:

Thanks for the feedback, and I'm glad you liked it.

The ensign utters, what I have determined to be the panultimate "last words" for a Star Trek red-shirt... namely, "Captain, come quickly. I've found something."

The animation actually went fairly quickly.. it was the tedious bits, the blood spatters, and the shadow.. that's what took the most work. Heck, even the lipsyncing was fairly simple and quick. I was surprised by that.

Building objects with jitter cycles really helps the process, and covers a world of sins.

Massacre : RB2 Massacre : RB2

Don't i know the feeling...

Haha, that was some sweet justice! I've made a bit of a name for myself, having pissed off a good 25k people. Not to generalise, but a lot of newground users need to loosen up and not take offense to things that don't even concern them.

P.S. I shot salad fingers, but i did not shoot the sherrif.

the headbutter 3 the headbutter 3

Please, no more!

These "headbutter" cartoons have "I wish i was David Firth" written all over them. After Salad Fingers 1, i was tired of this "dark humour genre". It's not funny, it's not weird, it's trying to hard to get attention, that's all.

The Amazing Adam Android The Amazing Adam Android

I could see this on TV someday... :P

Hey, now there's a quality animation. I like how the characters were never just static with only say, the mouth moving. The animation style and off the wall scenario made me think of Invader Zim (mainly Adam's hair cut :p ).. Overall i enjoyed this very much and as an animator myself, i praise your style and wish i could someday compare my own work to yours :)

Keep it up and don't let the assholes on this site get you down... :D

Just Skate Just Skate

Nothing special, but...

Hey, this was alright.. even if you did trace some video. (who the hell is Rodney Mullen... i don't skate, can you tell?)

It was a little sketchy at some points, but i'm willing to cut you some slack. It doesn't look like you put a whole lot of effort into it, but it certainly wasn't awful :p

Keep trying, maybe next time trace more frames (if that's what you did) and make it smoother

lambor2000 responds:

Thanks, I don't have much time on my hands which caused me to sort of rush, if you will. Thanks anyway!

GunChest GunChest

Incredible!

Wow, that was a beautiful animation! I'm just wondering if when you say "3D Animation", did you use a 3D program to render any frames, or was it all done manually, frame by frame?

(Note: The latter would be really hardcore :p )

The Takamori Legend The Takamori Legend

Holy Jesus!

Yes, jesus is holy, but in the realm of animation, YOU sir are the lord. As a fellow animator, I can only imagine the hours of work you put into this and it has paid off. The animation is smooth and the art is crisp. Your work is inspiration to me, and so I return to my neglected projects :p Good work!