Thing-Thing 3 Thing-Thing 3

Good idea, but...

First, in story mode, I think ennemies shouldn't just spawn all over. Second, these ennemies shouldn't be able to shoot you when they're off the screen. I know, it's probably a bitch to code this, but it looks like it was sort of rushed in terms of bugs in the game. The jumping is alright, but the only thing that bugged me is that it's not really evident where you have to go in the story mode. You have to jump up on stuff that doesn't look like it can be jumped on. Also, the enemies take too many damn shots to kill.. it's retarded to the point where i shot a guy 5 times in the head before he went down.

The game would have been better balanced if the enemies had less HP, because they always seem to respawn. Or if they had the same if not more HP, but did not respawn. I understand zombies not dying right away, but regular enemies should be killed in 2 or 3 hits, not 5 or 7.

Overall though, good game. The story mode was a nice addition.

StarCraft FA 3 StarCraft FA 3

Don't you hate people who just don't get it?

Hey this is a pretty decent game. It's a nice take on the maul games i've seen in warcraft 3. I mention war3, as it's the first game i say this type of gameplay in, maybe someone made it for stracraft first, but I don't care.

Overall, this is a nice pass time. For me to admit a flash game is decent is a big step. Kudos to you sir.

I can only imagine the AS involved in this project :)

Mario Starcatcher 2 Mario Starcatcher 2

Nice, but not that nice

This was alright but still pretty buggy. The jumping ain't so hot for starters, i only played til level 4, but the platform moves out from under you as well, which was pretty unexpected. I sure as hell couldn't do this just now, but you should look at tweaking your engine and improving the jump mainly. All in all, it's a good show :)

Farmyard Fun Farmyard Fun

Bwahahahahaha!

Man, i couldn't help but laugh at this.. reminds of "roadkill caught on tape" from baseketball. Hahahahaha.